Shield - underwhelmed

Ye I got to agree with the above I am still using the original Shield as my main device I bought the original when it came out around 2015 I think and can honestly say I have not had 1 problem with it just keeps chugging along so for value for money for me it's got to be the shield, I will say though that i didn't like the remote that came with it so after about a wk I set it up with the old Harmony Hub and they both going well to this day and the Shield still receives updates from Nvidia.

Yeah won mine on Raffle on here many many moon's ago and still chugging along.
Just deals with everything you throw at it with ease and no drama's. Still get updates and i still get updates for my my old graphics card in Pc aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah won mine on Raffle on here many many moon's ago and still chugging along.
Just deals with everything you throw at it with ease and no drama's. Still get updates and i still get updates for my my old graphics card in Pc aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My son uses nivida graphics cards for his games on the pc. Expensive but very good. Saves having to buy one evrey year or two. You would of had to buy 3 formuler boxes to keep up with app updates lol

I would like an update to the shield they need to bring back a higher storage built in option and probably update the remote. The gaming side of things I'm not fussed about, unless it's trying to compete with playstation or Xbox.
The shield seems to hold that gap between a firestick and a dedicated gaming console.

But tbh the current latest shield pro still does the job whatever I chuck at it. Quick and responsive still with many available apps to get media consumption needs.

I would like an update to the shield they need to bring back a higher storage built in option and probably update the remote. The gaming side of things I'm not fussed about, unless it's trying to compete with playstation or Xbox.
The shield seems to hold that gap between a firestick and a dedicated gaming console.

But tbh the current latest shield pro still does the job whatever I chuck at it. Quick and responsive still with many available apps to get media consumption needs.
You can add as much storage as you like to the Pro! In any shape or format.
Mine has 2gb 2.5inch data laptop HD.
The ram 3gb added to fastest processor blows most boxes away

You can add as much storage as you like to the Pro! In any shape or format.
Mine has 2gb 2.5inch data laptop HD.
The ram 3gb added to fastest processor blows most boxes away
Yup all about processing speed and makes navigation speeds like lightning with the Animation scaling setting's set to .5 💪💪💪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love my shield, although I had the cube version previously and I found that underwhelming, found it was freeze quite often, no such issues with the Shield, although I should read up o how to customise it a little more

Back