Should cactikid use ccleaner?

I haven't used Atomic Cleaner...may have to look into it. Thus far, i'm definately an advocate of Ccleaner. It's very lightweight and does a good job. I use it daily.

Yep I use Cccleaner everytime I'm on the computer, just out of curiosity I downloaded atomic cleaner ticked all the boxes and ran it it got rid of 14Mb off stuff so I ran Cccleaner and it found 40Mb so I think I'll stick with Cccleaner ;)

I use ccleaner, once a week and I find it grand, gets rid of all the crap on you computer, I also use firefox find it better than IE, just my opinion though :)

I'm going to agree with you there as well Anto. I use both, but only because i'm forced to. I use IE at work, then FF on all my pc's at home. My preference...FF hands down, no questions asked.
The overall performance seems better with FF, not to mention all the customizable add's and such.

I'm going to agree with you there as well Anto. I use both, but only because i'm forced to. I use IE at work, then FF on all my pc's at home. My preference...FF hands down, no questions asked.
The overall performance seems better with FF, not to mention all the customizable add's and such.

I agree 100%. In addtion I use Ccleaner on a regular basis. Both great programs.

Last edited:
already running firefox due to problems with ie and shoutbox,yes running better now just waiting to find out if ccleaner removes some good files.

I agree 100%. In addtion I use Ccleaner on a regular basis. Both great programs.

I also use Ccleaner on a daily basis. Sometimes multiple times a day. I like things nice and clean. :)

Let us know what you think of Ccleaner Cacti! :rock on:

dam it i am sure i had fixes for all the non working boxes in irl,ran ccleaner now files gone,must have known they were crap LOL

Back