Should I Buy a Kryptview?

There is a certain cable box website that was busted a few weeks ago back in business and everytime that I have used them I get next day delivery if you order before 1:00pm, will post the name if told I'm allowed to.

Now not wanting to spread any nastiness here but I also heard they left with a bucketfull of names and addresses, just something to note ;)

Alright Lads, bought mine from mycablebox.co.uk once slysports went. So far so good. Two days delivery to dublin - had to pick it up from the couriers in blanch cause i missed the delivery - happy days so far though

Hey guys,
First post on this site, have to say thanks for all the help and assistance over the last couple of years with the starview. To keep with the subject, I have been dealing with skywonder all along and cannot fault them. I'm on MMDS Nthell signal and got Kryptview last week. All working fine so far, had to manually search for stations on all frequencies, but worth while. Looking forward to downloading fix for original starviews. :)

i.ve kryptview a few weeks now..def worth investing i reckon,could be a few months down the line before anything changes with them..

wise move, N3 is coming quick for all, it aint been cracked, so is it a wise investment? not as its stands at the min...... but thats just me

Back