Should I go

makido

VIP Member
Genuine question guys

If you had the chance of full sky for free would you pack all this in?

This is what I have been trying to decide for days now, and although a part of me wants to sack it all off I recon I would miss it.

What do you lot think?

Genuine question guys

This is what I have been trying to decide for days now, and although a part of me wants to sack it all off I recon I would miss it.

What do you lot think?

Pack it all in and sit back. Maybe dip into forum just to check the groundhog day has not stopped. Plenty of other tech to tinker with.

definitely not, even tho I'm nowhere near as active on forums as I was , I still enjoy reading the content, I love messing with e2 receivers & until something that takes a stronger grip of my attention comes along I'm happy. I've made some good friends throughout the years of c/s, sadly some no longer with us, but such is life

I would miss the tinkering about with the boxes, I only work part time and took this week off to watch Ascot, but yesterday and today I have been trying to fix two old dreamboxes, still trying to re-juvenate them, but free sky is a hell of a temptation, can you not have both. plus you couldnt pack TK in, we would all miss you.

Thats what I mean guys, this place and messing with boxes as come part of my life now.
My lad and other half want me to jack it all in, but im like could I really go back to watching tv.

With an amazon prime account and netflix and hopefully the bt app staying on my tv, I get their point.
The only thing I would really miss is the 3pm kick offs

But ike Beni said I run the complete setup for £50 a year which is pretty bang on
I just dont know........

I know what your saying as I’m getting the same off my missus! Says I’m missing out on my little girl but I think you have to find the balance but it is hard not to check in. I like this forum my missus like FB.... but if it came down to it family first. Just need to find the balance so it doesn’t cause problems

Only you can decide obviously as us all on techkings where a family and wouldn't like to see a family member leave I once had this conversation with my missus all I said is I don't do drugs I don't cause shite with people I talk to cyber friends lol I help people out break and repair things have a laugh costs next to nothing for iptv + remaining sat channels but free sly is tempting but look at as a hobby everyone has hobbies and interests we all get moaned and groaned at but would others stop doing what they are doing for you to stop it all
P. S. f you take up knitting I want a jumper lmao

this is a no brainer... do both, free sky for the Mrs & family & as you already have everything you need, keep your E2 as a backup for ppv events, 3pm kickoffs etc. Looks like a win win to me as working on your E2 will only be required once or twice a year to correct software changes should they happen.

I could do both yes, but they want it on the main tv. I do kinda hog the tv to be fair. If I wanna break my box then I just do it, and sod em all. :laughing:
So I do understand where they are coming from but......

I dont actually know what scares me the most though, leaving this place or the thought of not breaking my boxes.
I never dreamed I would still be here 3 years on...Its like a drug

Genuine question guys

What do you lot think?
Everyone on the forum wants to know how to get a free sky package, without sleeping with Rupert. :cry::ROFLMAO:

Even if sly was free , I would stick with my iptv as it offers far more than sly could ever offer and for peanuts tbh. I set mine up and never get any issues but the mrs,friends and family are a complete pain in the arse and are technophobes to say the least. lol Most of the problems I get are self inflicted.

Back