Should I go

Just to let you know sky as been cancelled, so I am not going anywhere
Was a little to close for comfort as was being installed tomorrow but.......
Get in there!! :ROFLMAO:

Its been an horrible few days, as I never wanted to go back to sky. I won in the end though and thats all that matters

I do have some rules as well though so I will be on my best behaviour for a few weeks, then will be back to how it was
Who cares

Its been an horrible few days, as I never wanted to go back to sky. I won in the end though and thats all that matters

I do have some rules as well though so I will be on my best behaviour for a few weeks, then will be back to how it was
Who cares
So if anyone breaks your box whilst on your best behaviour they will have to sort it lol

Who cares
well done, no sympathy for Sly, they absolutely bleed you ,for what they actually give you, poisoned with ads featuring kids characters, promoting their faff, targetting kids ,adding more pressure on people. They bled me in the beginning, long time gone now,

Back