SHOWBOX shut down

BarryP

Hi Guys, showbox has been shut down. Does anybody know of a similar site or link for the Latest movies?
Can you pm me please?

Hi mbath thanks for the tip but it seems to be mainly football? Can you think of somewhere else please mate?

i use livelounge
Hi channelking, I cant get livel to run? It install ok but then the autoupdate feature returns 'app not installed'. Tried it without the update and it just sits there and you cant do anything? I am using it on a android tablet? Any ideas?

Hi channelking, I cant get livel to run? It install ok but then the autoupdate feature returns 'app not installed'. Tried it without the update and it just sits there and you cant do anything? I am using it on a android tablet? Any ideas?

If you don't mind spending a bit you'd probably be best putting a vod only iptv subscription on the tablet. Much more reliable than the free movie apps in my experience, and relatively inexpensive.

Sorry mate cant help as dont use live lounge anymore.

Too many issues I find with these free IPTV apps including mobdro, livenettv and redbox.

If you don't mind spending a bit you'd probably be best putting a vod only iptv subscription on the tablet. Much more reliable than the free movie apps in my experience, and relatively inexpensive.

TBF free VOD apps like cyberflix and cinemaHD are awesome and you have good quality links for most part.

Better than kodi and even e2istream imo.

Sorry mate cant help as dont use live lounge anymore.

Too many issues I find with these free IPTV apps including mobdro, livenettv and redbox.
I know what you mean mate, just have an android tv box? here and wanted to see if i could download movies from anywhere? I know there torrents and all that but i havent a clue? Thanks for the reply mate

Back