Shuttle vpn

does it work on firestick without the mousetoggle app?
Most apps on firestick require mouse toggle app to navigate unless you are using otg airmouse/keyboard.

@Fusion have you tried the UFO vpn app? I had it on my box and forgot it was connected, a week and a half later I turned tv onto box and it was still connected to the Manchester server lol, so no disconnects for week+....... only reason I use this ufo one is because all other vpn servers only have London as UK server. Being in jock land Manchester is nearer so the speed doesn't really waver.

Most apps on firestick require mouse toggle app to navigate unless you are using otg airmouse/keyboard.

Tbh all of apps use on fire stick work from remote doesn't require mouse toggle.

Mouse toggle for me is iffy doesn't work on few apps that needs it

Have used modded ufo VPN and pretty good not massive speed loss. Surprised how decent it is tbh.

Have used modded ufo VPN and pretty good not massive speed loss. Surprised how decent it is tbh.
Yeah definitely mate, I was using modded express vpn, but that's a PIA having to register new email every seven days. Ufo doesn't, just a one click thing. Which is fine cos I'm lazy
Was surprised myself with ufo. Probs the best I've used so far.

@Fusion have you tried the UFO vpn app? I had it on my box and forgot it was connected, a week and a half later I turned tv onto box and it was still connected to the Manchester server lol, so no disconnects for week+....... only reason I use this ufo one is because all other vpn servers only have London as UK server. Being in jock land Manchester is nearer so the speed doesn't really waver.
i use private vpn and get london or manchester. belgium seems a good choice though, after all it travels broadly at the speed of light.

Nice share and very useful if you dont always want to use downloader to install directly on fire devices.

It is quick to install apps from phone via app2fire on to fire stick, but have had some issues with some speed tests apps which tried to do this way for some reason.

ADBlink another one for transferring from PC on to fire devices but dont really use that method that much.

Back