Silly question but here goes

Bongovr6

Registered
so after the death of my Zgemma and my refusal to commit to the robbing suppliers I opted for iptv and it does my head in with no epg or any form of organisation.
Currently just use my zgemma as a sat free view running Woosh

Are these new boxes good for running gifts ?

The headache from the wife is real with the iptv lack of epg and recording features.
An having just got a new 4K oled I’m looking to unlock its potential.

Cheers guys
Sponsored Links

bazcfc1

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
F
so after the death of my Zgemma and my refusal to commit to the robbing suppliers I opted for iptv and it does my head in with no epg or any form of organisation.

The headache from the wife is real with the iptv lack of epg and recording features.

Cheers guys
Find a supplier that does provide epg mate I use zgemma with full epg mate and smart iptv on my tv with full epg not a daft question at all but as for 4k not many suppliers provide 4k content at moment

Last edited:

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter

Cheers guys
What do you mean by 'death of the zgemma'?
it probably needs flashing, stick a cable line in there and watch sports and movies

Bongovr6

Registered
What do you mean by 'death of the zgemma'?
it probably needs flashing, stick a cable line in there and watch sports and movies
Ok reworded it a bit wrong the box is alive and kicking but running an old wooshbuild that I used to run cccam line on.
I’ve not bothered about it for a while as channels started to drop so basically it’s been a free view box for my sat.

Looks like i am going to have to do some more reading.

However I would change my box if I was able to get HD, 4K and UHD feeds working hence I was asking about this diniobot boxes as they have a 4K one.

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Theres no 4K content on cardsharing anyway
It takes 25 mins to flash the newest build to the box and 15 of these are spent scanning for channels

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
Forum Supporter
I have a dinobot u5 mini running wooshbuild infinity with full epg on the iptv including all of the VOD films/TV series as well.
I use the same iptv connection via the providers app on the Android side of the box so best of both worlds.
Picture quality fairly good but very little 4k content readily available at present.

formandvoid

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I use Enigma 2 box running Xtream Editor and get 7 day catch up tv on most channels so saves the need to record anything. I have been told not all suppliers offer this but there are ones that do.

bees

VIP Member
Buy an Android box something like a T95Z plus, 3Gb RAM.

Load STBEMU pro, there is copies on this site.

Looks and works exactly like a MAG box.

Really easy to set up well laid out menus, really straight forward.

the boffin

Registered
4k content ?
Was looking over the last week so I went for a real debrid account via kodi and tvzion apk
Please look on the tube for tvzion. The nice thing about real debrid is that it is an encrypted stream so
you dont need a vpn for it. Cost about 13 quid for 6 months but well worht it for the 4k content

Check it out