Siptv.app

latinhawk

I'm having a problem with siptv.app on my two Lg smart tv's. I can't get the EPG to work. I tried the url in a different app and it works fine. I can't find a way to contact support at siptv.app because they don't provide an email address. Any and all help is welcome. Thanks.

I'm having a problem with siptv.app on my two Lg smart tv's. I can't get the EPG to work. I tried the url in a different app and it works fine. I can't find a way to contact support at siptv.app because they don't provide an email address. Any and all help is welcome. Thanks.
Have you added your m3u and Mac address at siptv website and enabled EPG?

Use a different app you will have much better choices to choose from.

If using the m3u url to upload, copy that into the epg box and then change get.php to xmltv.php in the url and resubmit

Back