SIPTV on LG Tv Webos and Iptv apps on Firestick

Borzio

Hi folks, as title says I have Siptv app on a Lg tv, and Smarters + Global apps on a Firestick. All are working well except Siptv isn't connecting to BT sports.

My question is a simple one about clearing the cache/and/or data on the apps. Am I right that clearing the cache is ok and not affect the apps, and clearing data will wipe the apps and lose my connections to my supplier? Please correct me if that is wrong.
Also, clearing the app cache is easy on the Firestick, but how do I do the same for Siptv on the LG?

Thanks as always for your help

Hi folks, as title says I have Siptv app on a Lg tv, and Smarters + Global apps on a Firestick. All are working well except Siptv isn't connecting to BT sports.

My question is a simple one about clearing the cache/and/or data on the apps. Am I right that clearing the cache is ok and not affect the apps, and clearing data will wipe the apps and lose my connections to my supplier? Please correct me if that is wrong.
Also, clearing the app cache is easy on the Firestick, but how do I do the same for Siptv on the LG?

Thanks as always for your help
Uninstall any unwanted apps turn the TV off as normal then unplug from socket for about 10 minuites then plug back in see if that helps other than that contact your provider with the problem your experiencing

bazcfc1, many thanks, I will do that this morning there are old apps that I know can go. I take it that doing what you said clears the cache itself so no need to go looking in settings or anywhere?

bazcfc1, many thanks, I will do that this morning there are old apps that I know can go. I take it that doing what you said clears the cache itself so no need to go looking in settings or anywhere?
Its what I got told to do ages ago so worth a shot is it only bt sports that's not clearing if so could be a problem with the source

I removed apps and turned tv off as per, but bt still not connecting. I'll email provider as suggested.
Thanks again,appreciated

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, thanks for the idea, but the provider sorted it out within minutes of being contacted, so all is good now.

On the test line idea, can I use a test line without messing my original line on siptv, cos I'll do that in future so I know what I'm talking about if I have to contact the provider of the faulty line.
Cherrs again,appreciated.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, thanks for the idea, but the provider sorted it out within minutes of being contacted, so all is good now.

On the test line idea, can I use a test line without messing my original line on siptv, cos I'll do that in future so I know what I'm talking about if I have to contact the provider of the faulty line.
Cherrs again,appreciated.
Could do i think but always post back into this thread mate but glad sorted for you mate

Back