Skin for H9S

Stixyboy

Hi all
Just set up the zgemma H9s, which seems well nice after using H.2H the last few years,
Just wandered the best way to put Sly and vm skin onto the box, it's just running with open atv 6.2 at the moment, which is nice but not as nice as the skins I have had in the past, I've tried dropping Chabs into tmp folder and don't work, also the script off there onto putty and still no joy?
Any ideas or does anyone have a script I could copy and paste?

Thanks in advance

Did you install the skin
Did you select the skin in the skin menu
Did you restart the box after installing and selecting the skin

I can't get the skin to go onto the box, the file will not install from putty, it fails, then I have put the file into tmp which shows on the box if you look in dream explorer but I can't get it to install?
Don't want to put Wooshbuild on cus I love how nice the box is running?

I can't get the skin to go onto the box, the file will not install from putty, it fails, then I have put the file into tmp which shows on the box if you look in dream explorer but I can't get it to install?
Don't want to put Wooshbuild on cus I love how nice the box is running?
I don't think you can just put those skins on top of plain openatv! Im not an expert on skins but you may need whoosh on First, With that box I prefer openvix and then select their skins!

I don't think you can just put those skins on top of plain openatv! Im not an expert on skins but you may need whoosh on First, With that box I prefer openvix and then select their skins!
Its possible mate to put skins on plain open atv as on another forum you can get certain skins and ftp them into box

Its possible mate to put skins on plain open atv as on another forum you can get certain skins and ftp them into box
Yes I thought you could, but was unsure if all skins would work(chabs) I did say I wasn't an expert!!

Yh I have chosen Golden Blue for the time being and it's OK tbh,
But would much prefer Sly Q or vm HD

Yes it is.
Tried flashing this online but does not work, saying invalid? Is there anything I can do to fix this, I have read that by dropping this

wget --no-check-certificate -O installatv

Onto Putty it will fix it?

Don't want to mess too much with the box you see as it is actually running lovely, but just want to update it, and put skin on for finishing touches

Back