Sky box in room with no aerial socket

Rob51852

Hi,

The only aerial socket we've got is in the front room but I want to have a Sky box in a bedroom. We don't have a Sky box in the front room.

Is the only way to do this either having a new socket installed in the bedroom or running a cable from the living room?

Thanks

Hi,

The only aerial socket we've got is in the front room but I want to have a Sky box in a bedroom. We don't have a Sky box in the front room.

Is the only way to do this either having a new socket installed in the bedroom or running a cable from the living room?

Thanks
Look at iptv as another option

Hi,

Thanks
If it's a satellite! Run a cable from dish to box

Why not connect the dish to the cable that is
Running to the t.v point trace the cable in the
Loft then make a cable with with uhf connection at one end and f connector At the
Other No external cable needed used this method many times especially in timber frame houses

Thanks guys. The dish is on a ground floor wall at the front of the house and the bedrooms at the back. It sounds like the only way is to run a cable over the roof.

That’ll need about 30 metres of cable. Any idea of the cost?

Thanks guys. The dish is on a ground floor wall at the front of the house and the bedrooms at the back. It sounds like the only way is to run a cable over the roof.

That’ll need about 30 metres of cable. Any idea of the cost?
Check out fleabay!

Back