Sky Box Office replays

watto

As title.
Is there any iptv providers who can supply PPV REPLAYS along the same service as Sky?
Every couple of hours over the next few days after events.
I'm happy with my providers service, but specifically requested the ppv replays if possible.
Apparently they should be on VOD Section but as of yet there is nothing regarding the Bellew/Usyk fight.
If Boxing is on ppv at 6-7pm until 12-1am then i can view the event live.
But if its USA event and its on at 4-5am in morning and not finished until 6-7am then its a no go for me as i'm usually working that morning.
Therefore not being able to view event until a week or two later when broadcast on SKY SPORTS.

As title.
Is there any iptv providers who can supply PPV REPLAYS along the same service as Sky?
Every couple of hours over the next few days after events.
I'm happy with my providers service, but specifically requested the ppv replays if possible.
Apparently they should be on VOD Section but as of yet there is nothing regarding the Bellew/Usyk fight.
If Boxing is on ppv at 6-7pm until 12-1am then i can view the event live.
But if its USA event and its on at 4-5am in morning and not finished until 6-7am then its a no go for me as i'm usually working that morning.
Therefore not being able to view event until a week or two later when broadcast on SKY SPORTS.
My provider does sports vod mate but obviously can’t name them on here they have only 1 downside you have to pay with bitcoin

Back