Sky Movies Pack for £1.00 a month for 6 months!!

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
1365970_1.jpg

I was on "MY SKY" page looking at my bill and some offers.

I wanted to upgrade to movies for £8 extra a month (as I have sky sports already)
Added the £8 a month but it kept showing as £15 extra!

ANYWAY! talked to someone on the sales team through the online chat and he said

"SKY: We can offer you movies just for £1.00 extra a month for 6 months.

SKY: After 6 months it will cost you £8.00 a month if you keep movies.

SKY: And you can cancel movies any time you wish provided you give 31 days notice."

So no renewal of contract and you get all the movie channels for £1 for 6 months then it's £8
after that!!

HOW TO CLAIM:

Now he sent me a link for it (DEAL BUTTON) if that doesn't work then just speak to an advisor on the online chat and they will send you the link to take the offer up!

1) Log into your My Sky account online

2) then visit: Redirecting...

Complete the order :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of yet I think it's for EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY WHO HAVE SKY SPORTS PACKAGE.

So now I'm paying £56 + £1 a month for Sky entrainment package, HD pack, Sports AND movies!

I was happy with the £8 a month but I'm not complaining!

So now I can watch movies during xmas :) Hope others can get the deal too

PEACE!!

EDIT: also to confirm a friend also has done this offer and it worked fine :)

Also works for EXISTING Sky Movies & Sports customers. You just need to add a free service to your basket i.e Sky 3D, Withold Number etc. as you cannot proceed with the cheaper price until something is physically in your basket.

Once you add one of these you will be able to go to checkout with a reduced montly offers price.

Have been just on to sky Ireland HiTeck.They say they can not offer me any new deals.:(I have already got full package with them,no help with reduction :(

Back