sky offer

wish ckuld get sly cable here,just had offer again of broadband unlimited calls and sky + for £26pm fir 3 yrs or for £35pm slyQ and entertainnent with above. and that £35 is still cheaper than vm for freeview with weekend only calls and that is an offer i got with vm should be £50,yes their broadband is spot on,but christ it is expensive for just using broadband.

wish ckuld get sly cable here,just had offer again of broadband unlimited calls and sky + for £26pm fir 3 yrs or for £35pm slyQ and entertainnent with above. and that £35 is still cheaper than vm for freeview with weekend only calls and that is an offer i got with vm should be £50,yes their broadband is spot on,but christ it is expensive for just using broadband.
sly is via dish m8??

Sly fibre broadband is done through phone line and if you havnt got phone line for sly they will put you one as a new customer

for some reason didnt get alerts for last few replies, anyway, i wont take sky withought fibre,know a few around here and said sky broadband (down phone line) is garbage that is why i was saying wish we had fibre round here, we only have vm for cable/fibre. just need them to make me a good offer when contract is up.

I've just applied for this, engineer coming on 1st of July (y)
Hopefully just a matter of swapping the existing superhub.

I imagine shouldnt make any difference with using c/s and IPTV with business connection compared to residential one?

Keep us updated mate how you find it.

For £32 for 350mb a month pretty good deal.

Paying £47 for 200mb at the minute so will be a win if all goes okay.
I thought they would make a few enquiries about the business aspect but they only asked for a business name.

Fair enough mate for price for business connection pretty good.

Cant see it be any different to normal connection apart from faster speeds.

Plus you can get access to their 500mb service, 35mb up is what I would want. I actually have a VM business mobile sim too at £7 a month plus VAT. I get 70mb down and 40mb up which isnt half bad.

Just had business 350mb installed for £32 per month + £50 setup charge (y)
The engineer said that loads are going onto business broadband without any checks being done.

View attachment 52450

Alot of speed and extra speed. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Any difference in business connection you noticed compared to normal connection apart extra speeds?

Know they give complete different router.

Alot of speed and extra speed. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Any difference in business connection you noticed compared to normal connection apart extra speeds?

Know they give complete different router.

'Everything' is working as it did before :LOL:
I disconnected my splitter before the engineer came and reconnected as he was driving down the road.
All looks good so far (y)

'Everything' is working as it did before :LOL:
I disconnected my splitter before the engineer came and reconnected as he was driving down the road.
All looks good so far (y)

Thats good mate.

Hope it lasts as ALOT of people complained about the business broadband than normal one when I read about it last year.

Maybe just some being picky.

Back