Sky Q Box usb Chipped

maryg

A Face book user is offering SkyQ for £60 not iptv this is on the skyQ box £100 with a box and USB stick is this possible or am I getting scammed

this is what they said to me >

Thanks for your interest in the Q TV KING - let me give you some information about it, hopefully i answer all your questions, if not then feel free to ask me. Q KING TV offers subscriptions to Sky Q boxes only, you will need a Sky Q Box or we can supply the box for an extra £40. You will receive every channel that SKY UK offers including BT sports, movies, cinema, however you cannot use Sky Store, also because this is not IPTV you will NOT receive the foreign channels and you will NOT get the 3pm football. You are required to have INTERNET (with any provider), you do not need a TV subscription at all !! If you have your own Sky Q box with a subscription we recommend you DO NOT cancel your subscription until our service becomes active, if you have a box without a subscription then do not worry we can still activate it again just make sure you have internet first. Once our sub is active please we ask you DO NOT change ANY settings AT ALL! Changing a setting will void your subscription and we WILL charge you again! You will need a USB stick to plug into your box we recommend 64gb - please never unplug the stick we charge £10 to resend the files! All subscriptions once active last 1 year! If they do go offline then we will reboot FREE… How does it work, Sky Q is running on iptv systems, your subscription will be classed a multiroom device - you will get netflix, disney+, apple tv and box office channels also included you will receive unique email and password for logging into these apps or you can use your own login details if you already have accounts. As you can imagine the nature of the business, we DO NOT come out or install - you are sent full instructions on installing via email - it's very easy as 1. 2. 3 watch! We do NOT offer any trials however we offer a 30 day money back. We are sorry for this but we are not iptv and it takes us time to create the file clones to add to your box! (if you are taking a box from us then this comes with USB already) We offer multiroom at £10 per extra box you want doing in the same household. Payment is via ‘Zettle by PayPal’ - all orders are processed within 24 hours and sent via email with instructions - if you take a box from us then this is shipped next working day via tracked delivery and is a case of just plugging it in, connecting to internet and watch! I hope i have answered everything for you,

It's a sky go sub, each sky customer has a few extra connections they can use on their other devices.
Sometimes these are sold off.
I wouldn't get one but it sounds like you're already writing the cheque

It's a sky go sub, each sky customer has a few extra connections they can use on their other devices.
Sometimes these are sold off.
I wouldn't get one but it sounds like you're already writing the cheque
no I wanted to try it , but I needed to see what people thought first whether its a scam or not

My brother had it on his PS4, (may have been an Xbox) no dish required.
It was linked to his son's genuine sky account, it works the same as IPTV.
I don't think he got the full channel list but he certainly got sports and movies.
I've heard the scammers selling them online turn them off after a week and sell them to someone else

Exactly same Scam as the Virgin tv go app shared accounts, work for a short while and then account holder changes the log in details.
They tell you ya can watch on 5 devices at the same time in same household ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dam cheek and no mention if it is all hd or sd channels and box be needing a hybrid lnb not mentioned but if your using Q you must have it.

It won’t be sky go, as that won’t work on a sky box. As they’re asking your for a sky box, I reckon their placing an iptv box inside the plastic casing of the sky box.

Or, the more likely option, you pay them and you get no box, no sky, just scammed.

It won’t be sky go, as that won’t work on a sky box. As they’re asking your for a sky box, I reckon their placing an iptv box inside the plastic casing of the sky box.

Or, the more likely option, you pay them and you get no box, no sky, just scammed.
No there are two options either pay £100 and get the box usb plus a sub , or you can buy a sub download onto a USB and with instructions do it yourself that wasy is £60

W
No there are two options either pay £100 and get the box usb plus a sub , or you can buy a sub download onto a USB and with instructions do it yourself that wasy is £60
Why would you want it iptv is proven and no scamming involved

W

Why would you want it iptv is proven and no scamming involved
Its advertised as aky q thought I was being offered something I could watch with zero issues and no lags when watching the footy without hearing the family next door cheer , But am happy with what I have , I just wanted opinions

Its entirely up to yourself, whether to go for it or not, if you can afford to lose the £60 to £100 then satisfy your curiosity and give it a try, if you do then please keep members informed of how it goes, but do be warned that there already have been several cases of sky channels being cracked again, all these providers were wanting a years sub up front, in some cases it worked for a week or two, then stopped, even then it was sporadic, as during that few weeks, it would maybe work for a day or two, here and there, then stay off for several days, then on and off again, there were also several cases of people taking yearly subs and then getting nothing in return, so the warnings there for you and anyone else thinking of trying it.

Back