Sky Q mini

afckev85

Hi guys, having a problem with my mum's sky Q mini showing no satellite signal, I've done everything I can think of to try and fixing the problem and have got nowhere! The main box is working fine, on the mini box there's definitely an internet connection as YouTube is working fine and all the settings check out on both boxes as working and paired with each other.. I've tried resetting both boxes numerous times including the sky router but absolutely no joy.. has anyone got any ideas of what I could try before declaring the box as finished?

You need to connect the mini box to main q box mate a little button on mini box hold it it till still starts blinking orange then ho to main q box and do same with that and will sync up together again pain in arse I have same problem as your mum having 9/10 times just need re pairing

You need to connect the mini box to main q box mate a little button on mini box hold it it till still starts blinking orange then ho to main q box and do same with that and will sync up together again pain in arse I have same problem as your mum having 9/10 times just need re pairing
Thanks mate I will try that and let you know if that works

two options
factory reset mini box and repair it again
or
bring mini next to main box ans plug into different hdmi port and see does it work in range. if not join both with a cat 5 cable and mini box will update and reconnect

Back