Sky signal seems fine but no picture

bowster

Registered
Hello,

Can anyone help please as after hours of searching I can't find an answer to my problem?

Everything was working fine. I then unplugged the box and moved it from on top of a cabinet to a shelf on the tv cabinet. Everything is plugged in as it was.

I have now lost all my sky pictures. They are all blank although I do have sound on Boomerang+1. The EPG shows everything as fine and all channels seem to have a signal.

I also have no Dave or Dave Ja Vu which are freeview channels.

I have tried rebooting numerous times, scanning etc but no luck.

Occasionally when I press certain buttons on the control I get an issue where the box shuts down with an Enigma 2 software problem which I can't find out what it is.

Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links

garyth

TK Veteran
Sounds to me like a corrupt flash, if you know how to flash the box and you've got your connection details handy, I would give this a go

djgarf

TK Veteran
Also dave is not a freeview channel through satellite which is a shame as my internet is down yet again cus wessex water thought it would be funny to dig through the lines and not notify anyone

bowster

Registered
Sounds to me like a corrupt flash, if you know how to flash the box and you've got your connection details handy, I would give this a go
Unfortunately thats a bit beyond my knowledge. I got it fully loaded as I don't know how to do that.

judetron

Registered
Read wooshmans thread for open tv or scumeese for vix on how to flash very easy if u follow the instructions quite straight forward....BUT MAKE SURE U BACK YOUR LINE UP BEFORE STARTING that is very important

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk