WooshBuild Sky Sports News HD Signal

Stans247

Hi guys... All other channels which are clearing are working fine but i am only getting 53% signal strength on SSN HD , in which is causing poor picture quality.

My current setup is as followed:

Main feed > 1 in 2 out tratec Splitter > 1 of 2 into router and other into Zgemma H2H

I have tried a different splitter and cables into the box but this problem persists

PS - I have another box running upstairs with a direct feed from outside.... Any ideas how i can fix this?

Only channels clear on 1 netid for me. I will try a couple more things when i get some time. Thanks for the suggestions.

Only channels clear on 1 netid for me. I will try a couple more things when i get some time. Thanks for the suggestions.
It's very unusual for ss news HD to be like this ,in most cases it's often the strongest channel on C/'S servers - on really bad servers/lines this channel still plays ok.

check your cable, it sounds strange but I had issues with the one working version of BT sports 1 hd last week, everyone was getting it apart from me, I felt really left out. I checked everything, service reference to make sure it was the right channel, updated provider files and rescanned etc and nothing worked, all other channels where perfect.

I put my hand round the back of the box and just pushed the virgin feed to make sure it was ok and hey presto the channel came on. It could be similar issue for the week signal your getting

Back