Sky sports racing

soco

Does anyone still have this clearing on sat? Mine hasn't worked for a few days now. Wasnt sure if it was my line or sky have managed to encrypt the channel. Cheers

It stopped working along with Boxnation for me, Bt sports has also started playing up again for me, 3 different lines, all the same.

Bt sports and boxnation are still fine for me. Sky sports racing and racing tv were the main channels that I'd use though lol. Got them both on iptv but theirs always a delay of 30 secs or so.

sky sports racing and boxnation gone for me but BT and the others are working fine.
They have gone before and came back though.

I am curious if anyone has got Sky Sports Racing working? Mine hasn't worked for sometime. I have at times had it clear for a few moments so assumed it was my line causing the issue but I haven't checked it in January and decided to check it today and just getting Scrambled message.

Has anyone had it working of late?

Thanks.

I am curious if anyone has got Sky Sports Racing working? Mine hasn't worked for sometime. I have at times had it clear for a few moments so assumed it was my line causing the issue but I haven't checked it in January and decided to check it today and just getting Scrambled message.

Has anyone had it working of late?

Thanks.
mines not scrambled but stopping and starting.

Thank you for taking the time to reply and providing that info. I have had SSR on screen for about an hour now and still just getting Scrambled on screen. I will see if it clears at all today, even if it is just stop start like you have experienced. It is a shame as it used to work great not that long ago.

I lost it just after Christmas, it did clear for a couple of days a week or 2 ago but gone completely again now. It's been said that everything on uk cardshare is going around now. I seem to be losing channels daily or they are unwatchable.

Back clearing again no problem. Too bad no providers really care these days...if only a server could add racing TV as it's not gone behind a new encryption. We've just got bad shares left as IPTV is where the money is.

I've lost everything on uk sat now. Used the request post and had no response, not even any lines on ebay. I guess it's just not worth it anymore for the sellers.

I've lost everything on uk sat now. Used the request post and had no response, not even any lines on ebay. I guess it's just not worth it anymore for the sellers.
I was selling on eBay but they have started instantly banning anyone selling them.

Very few channels are glitch free these days, certainly not enough to take out a sat sub anymore, the BT Sports are bad as are sky racing, uk golds, boxnation, most of the paid channels in fact, the freesat channels still work ok.

UK gold E.C.M time stays the same
Sports channels E.C.M time is low then
Very high causing timeouts

Attachments

• 20210214_120638.jpg
    20210214_120638.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20210214_120843.jpg
    20210214_120843.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20210214_120849.jpg
    20210214_120849.jpg