"Sky Style" Exit button?

Hi All,

Is there any way to create a button similar to the "Sky" button on your remote to exit and go back directly to TV view no matter where you are within the interface? i.e. turn an unused coloured to do it. I am having issues with the wife and at the moment I just tell her to keep pressing exit when she gets lost as many times as it takes to get back to the TV and then go from there, but it would be nice if there was a way to do that directly.

Tried a Google for this but its a bit of a weird thing to describe so any help would be great.

Thanks

James

I am having issues with the wife and at the moment I just tell her to keep pressing exit when she gets lost as many times as it takes to get back to the TV and then go from there, but it would be nice if there was a way to do that directly.
I foresaw the very same issues so I got round it by keeping the Sky box as a freeview box (hers) and keeing the zGemma as mine. Simples. (y)

What a shame!! I have a Harmony remote so I have just now set up an activity called "Sky Button" which just presses "Exit" 5 times, hopefully that will do the trick! Not exactly slick but at least it should fix most issues this causes. Only issue if its a menu that had a "Save" button in it as it will prompt to save but to be fair I doubt that will happen often its normally just an EPG menu or Infobat that has got in the way so you can't call up the EPG from the "Guide" button.

Thanks anyway for your help.

I appreciate the idea behind this, but people need to move on. You haven't got a sky box anymore, you have an enigma2 box. If you learn how to use it as it is, rather than keep adding a load of hacks to make it as much like a sky box as possible, life would be so much easier.

Back