Sky to hike broadband, TV and home phone prices by up to £72/yr

Joe516

VIP Member
Millions of Sky broadband and TV customers will be hit with price hikes of up to £72 a year from April, MoneySavingExpert.com can reveal. But if you're affected you may be able to leave penalty-free or haggle down your bill - we've full detail of what's happening and your rights below.

TV and broadband prices will rise for many new and existing Sky customers from 1 April, while home phone prices will rise for many new and existing customers as of 1 May. If you're an existing customer and your bill's going up, you'll be notified of the exact increase by email or post between 17 February and 27 March. Sky says affected customers should wait until then to contact it to discuss their options

Millions of Sky broadband and TV customers will be hit with price hikes of up to £72 a year from April, MoneySavingExpert.com can reveal. But if you're affected you may be able to leave penalty-free or haggle down your bill - we've full detail of what's happening and your rights below.

TV and broadband prices will rise for many new and existing Sky customers from 1 April, while home phone prices will rise for many new and existing customers as of 1 May. If you're an existing customer and your bill's going up, you'll be notified of the exact increase by email or post between 17 February and 27 March. Sky says affected customers should wait until then to contact it to discuss their options

Glad I've just left for broadband and phone just got to wait till April then cancel my TV package then

Where have i heard that before, more money once they have you hooked they reel you in. Now you see why outside services could be used with the price of the sky upgrade and it wont be an early APRIL fools joke.

Back