Sky/Virgin Deals

@dt99 i thought it was providers mate... i bought a android box and its rock steady... no blips no nothing. apprantly the zgemma doesn't like the new thing implemented into the servers for security causing the zgemma to play up. loads of people on the server im on moaning about zzgemmas and he is telling people to shy away from them now as there a bit shite. android box £25 and its awesome pisses on my zgemma h2s.

also they all come back saying its 100% with the android box and alot of them are making the zgemmas redundant

No I know, I was just having a sly dig at people who are obsessed with refusing to believe a provider is at fault and insist the fault is with your own setup.

Weird how the £40 a year service outperforms the £15 a month ones.

Anyway, I'm happy, the wife and kids are happy so all is well. Less than £11 a month for full Sky UK....can't complain at that.

I hold no grudge against the sellers I have used, I tried the service, it wasn't for me, I move on. Anything I say is all just banter anyway, I'm not here to have a moan at people, what's the point.....life is too short.

If your going to use an official provider

Nothing remotely weird..
Really pleased you have found what your looking for ..

only problem is the epg is a bit shite but its better than none
Download plugin epgimport
Open it
Press blue (sources)
Go down to rytec uk sat&virgin
Press ok
There will be 6 boxes click them all then press green to save
Now press yellow to manual
Yes ok
Will take a fair few mins and u have all epgs

If you go on to epg settings
change epg location to hdd

Download plugin epgimport
Open it
Press blue (sources)
Go down to rytec uk sat&virgin
Press ok
There will be 6 boxes click them all then press green to save
Now press yellow to manual
Yes ok
Will take a fair few mins and u have all epgs

If you go on to epg settings
change epg location to hdd

He is using an Android box so this won't work.

No I know, I was just having a sly dig at people who are obsessed with refusing to believe a provider is at fault and insist the fault is with your own setup.

Anyway, I'm happy, the wife and kids are happy so all is well. Less than £11 a month for full Sky UK....can't complain at that.

I hold no grudge against the sellers I have used, I tried the service, it wasn't for me, I move on. Anything I say is all just banter anyway, I'm not here to have a moan at people, what's the point.....life is too short.

Hi mate glad you finally got sorted in the end.

And I have already been asked who I use and the seller will not accept anyone who is a TK member.....his words not mine. I only got accepted as a one off. I tried to refer someone on here last night and that was the answer i got....sorry.

and how exactly does this seller police that requirement?
sounds like a knob to me.

No idea, but who am I to question his policy. All he said was there are too many people on here that can't be trusted.

If you want to call him names then that's up to you, but £40 for the most stable IPTV I've ever come across, so I'm just doing what he asked me to do, which is not refer anyone that is a TK member and only refer people that I know personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say I have a iptv supplier and 99% of the time I don't have a issue, take it with me around the world. Even proper Sky don't have 100% uptime. When you take out the ppv boxing I've watched this year off my iptv, I've more than had my money's worth. We are never going to have it like the old C/S and soon virgin will follow sky and finish. We have just got to hope the the technically gift geniuses can crack sky/virgin in the future. My brother has a sky package of £26 a month, broadband and the sports on offer and has a cheap iptv for watching other stuff he ain't got. It's each to their own, when you see some on here who are always buying the latest model boxes out, it makes me wonder how they can be saving any money

Back