skybox f5s fully updated but most channels scrambled

My skybox f5s was coming up with scrambled on some channels and not kicking in as it has done in the past. So I visited ajsat and downloaded the new channel list and updated my box but now all my channels bar 12345 are scrambled I've tried to do a firmware upgrade but I am still having the same problem. Can anybody out there help me thanks in advance

check your server is online and make sure your connected to internet. take it to a friends house and try it there

Is your server showing online
Camds setup
Ccam client setup
Manage config
Ccam.cfg
See if it says online of offline

I can not find how to access to see if my server is online my options are: tools, multimedia, network local settings, edit channel, installation, system setup. I assumed what I was looking for was under network setting buts the sub categories are network setting which only shows ethernet WiFi and gprs. Upgrade by network and network app. I've seen people suggest loading up YouTube but my network app only has an adult site which doesn't load.

The Camds option may be hidden. It is on my V8 at least. Try going to network settings and then with nothing highlighted press 6666 on the remote.

Back