skybox help

columbus

hi dont no if this on the correct section, anyway here we go , i have a sky hd box which i am using for freesat channels ch 119 itv3, works great, Then i got a hd box for the living room, But ch 119 is itv3 HD, tried sys reset no good also a housekeeping option still no good...any help please

dont do viewing card, i left sky a long time ago, RIP OFF, just using the box as a free sat its only the 119 ch thats a issue, i will probally pick a window for it

Try this
  • Check that there are no scheduled recordings due to take place for at least the next 15 minutes.
  • Switch your Sky box off at the wall.
  • Hold down the “Back Up” button located on either the front or top of your Sky box.
  • Switch your Sky box back on at the wall while still holding down the “Back Up" button.
  • Continue to hold down the “Back Up” button until the four LED’s on the front of your box (Telephone, Internet, Remote and Power) light up and the “UPDATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE” warning is displayed on your TV screen.
  • The Firmware Update will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, do not switch off your sky box or remove the satellite cables during this period.
  • Once the update is complete your Sky box will reboot and be left in standby, simply press the Sky button on your remote to continue using your Sky box.
  • When your Sky box first comes out of standby after the firmware update a notification may be displayed on the screen informing you that an update has taken place and prompting you to press "Select" to see what’s new.

Try this
  • Check that there are no scheduled recordings due to take place for at least the next 15 minutes.
  • Switch your Sky box off at the wall.
  • Hold down the “Back Up” button located on either the front or top of your Sky box.
  • Switch your Sky box back on at the wall while still holding down the “Back Up" button.
  • Continue to hold down the “Back Up” button until the four LED’s on the front of your box (Telephone, Internet, Remote and Power) light up and the “UPDATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE” warning is displayed on your TV screen.
  • The Firmware Update will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, do not switch off your sky box or remove the satellite cables during this period.
  • Once the update is complete your Sky box will reboot and be left in standby, simply press the Sky button on your remote to continue using your Sky box.
  • When your Sky box first comes out of standby after the firmware update a notification may be displayed on the screen informing you that an update has taken place and prompting you to press "Select" to see what’s new.
The box is not connected to PHONE , B/BAND, only the dish no sub on the box only FREE CHANNELS

Back