Skybox No signal help

Hi guys.

My skybox is 18months old never had any issues. But recently if I go to any of the terrestial channels i.e BBC1, BBc2, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 it comes up NO SIGNAL and then that happens on every channel including sky channels.

If I do not go on the terrestial channels it wont bring this fault on.

On any ideas on the problem?

Many thanks!

All connections are good.

Ive seemed to narrowed it down now. So as said If I only use the sky channels everything is perfect. If i go on BBC1, BBC2 or ITV it goes NO SIGNAL and then every channel including sky sotps working.

I have the latest firmware and channel list on there also.

Ive seen the NO SIGNAL fix but this is for vertical and horizontal side of things, which im not really having. Just these channels triggering a fault.

Strange one that,Have you tried doing a manual scan and then she if it picks up those channels

No I havent tried that. Is that easy to do? The odd thing is sometimes if i go ITV it will play for about 2-5 seconds then NO SIGNAL fault.

Ive tried a proper reset, reintalled firmware and channel list.

Not saying it is but it could be your LNB on its way out as I had this problem a few years ago with an old Thompson sly box called up sly sent out an engineer found faulty lnb
Hope this helps pablo

I would try the box on another dish at a friends first and then you should know if its the box or dish related,All sky channels are working ok

Hi have you tried to switch the lnb on and off with the box to see that it is switching between the v and h

make sure all f connectors are secure and tight on both ends of the cable feed and if they are then
I would think the lnb, dish or box tuner is the culprit

Hi guys. It is a new build flat so I doubt it is issues on our communal dish. My neighbours are having no issues with their sky units.

Its odd I get all the sky channels and they work perfectly but as soon as I go on 'normal' tv it causes issue. Im thinking its more a box issue now.

Back