Sly Atlantic Occasional Problems

oldsparky

Apologies if this thread is posted in the wrong section.
Have occasional problem with Atlantic latest on Sun 14/7/19 where there is no programmes just a Now TV screensaver sometimes a programme guide from Now TV.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

That would be down to your providers source as would be an issue regarding there source mate who he gets streams from so I would speak to him about it

With it been iptv its down to suppliers sources of streams mate not much else anyone can do tbh

I have had that I think its normal!! I was going to watch Riveria and there was a loop of Deadwood going on, I think having two good subs will sort it!! It did for me.

Thanks for the replies, Had a response from my provider and he said he had not seen that .
Had the same last night always on Atlantic and always Now Tv screen saver. Did notice that as well as the bouncing Now Tv the name Roku travels back and forth left to right at the bottom of the screen.
Not sure I am going to get very far with the provider if he insists its not being seen by anyone else.
Unless anyone else is experiencing exactly the same , if so perhaps they could without naming the supplier add to the thread.
Or pm me with the name . Cant see me being the only subscriber to have a screensaver showing regularly.

Got this off my supplier a few months back:-

“Sky Atlantic channels are offline as SLY have blocked nowtv boxes from streaming. We will try to find another source but have limited options.”

Got this off my supplier a few months back:-

“Sky Atlantic channels are offline as SLY have blocked nowtv boxes from streaming. We will try to find another source but have limited options.”
Why don't they just get it off satellite,?

Just checked mine I have two separate suppliers sound with a frozen picture on both!! To be honest for the ones I watch on there I can get on istream!!

Back