Sly Germany On Zgemma

adamsm

Ok so we all know sly UK is defunct however my line provider also includes sly Germany

Would I need to get a larger sly dish or could I just get it moved to receive sly Germany?

Also can anyone point me in the right direction on how to set up my h5.2t for Sly Germany?

Depending n where you are, 19.2e is getable (is that a real word?) on a sly minidish,
Some people have even got it by simply adding another LNB beside their 28 LNB on a minidish.
I get it on a 65cm dish in the NW, along with 13 and 28.

Depending n where you are, 19.2e is getable (is that a real word?) on a sly minidish,
Some people have even got it by simply adding another LNB beside their 28 LNB on a minidish.
I get it on a 65cm dish in the NW, along with 13 and 28.

Got any photos as to what you are using and how many feeds.

Ok so we all know sly UK is defunct however my line provider also includes sly Germany

Would I need to get a larger sly dish or could I just get it moved to receive sly Germany?

Also can anyone point me in the right direction on how to set up my h5.2t for Sly Germany?
I have a Zgemma H5.2S running OpenATV 6.2 20190608 with WooshBuild Infinity and I tested three: oscam-emu (1.20+git1745), oscam-stable (1.20+svn11518-r0) and oscam-trunk (1.20+svn11522-r0). All three worked ok with 19.2E channels, but I found that oscam-stable (1.20+svn11518-r0) performed best for 19.2E DE. IMPORTANT: With the latest OpenATV 6.2 the OsCam must be installed in this location: /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxx.

Back