Sly sp. HD streams

bawbag

Got 2 different subs, 1 on smart stb & another on a mag & have noticed recently both have seriously reduced picture quality, FHD seems a rarity on the 2 servers I'm on mostly when live football is on & particularly sly sports channels but I would say BEE TEA sport has also reduced quality pic of late
How are all your guys pictures?
Is this a recent issue for all providers or do I need to find a better one?

One subs up in a week or so, would appreciate any feedback before I take a sub. out again with anyone else.
I have a VPN & checked with & without so not an issue there?

Sly have just recently started to encrypt now tv subs and have traced quite a lot of the stream sources being used.
They are targeting FHD and HD only at present.
This has resulted in a lot of providers only being left with SD version.
No doubt they are all looking for a new way to get these back so patience is required for the time being.

Hit & miss for me to be honest, sometimes it's fine but still not an HD feed like it used to be but other times it's a blurry mess worse than vipbox or whatever & theres nothing worse when watching live fast paced sport like that, still cant complain too much considering the cost & it wont help watching on a massive telly either like I do I would imagine

Last edited:
Seems to be Multiple threads on this but Sky is pants for IPTV when compared to LeSport and Astro. They show all prem games at 50FPS.
That is the problem.
Sly only release live streams on 720p.
LeSports is best frame rate on streams. Not all suppliers issue it for obvious reasons. But considering not to long ago when pairing worked when 3D TVs and full HD on 28.2°e was running full steam, those who want full HD on C/S or IP*V are best paying the empire for it.

Back