Sly sports 4 sly sport news and Eurosport 1&2 blank channels?

Thanks for your replys folk
I'm gonna trouble shoot when I'm settled tonight. I'll will reply back to you kind helpful people and let you know how I get on.
Many thanks

Best advice would be to sit tight and don't go changing to much mate I pretty sure there will be a fix shortly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Down??? A few channels are missing.

Good thing we are not in Italy then [emoji3]

hi folks
I bought a zgemma last month and it's been running fine but over the past couple of days I've noticed sky sports 4 sly news and Eurosport 1&2 have all blacked out?.I've emailed the seller but the seller sends me a copy and paste email with basic instructions like rescan channels which I did. Check wires are connected etc which I have done and the channels are still blank. The other channels are fine but a few sports channels are black. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I'm at my wits end trying to get the channels working. I'm not very tech savvy but I can follow instructions etc. Feed back would be grateful. Kind regards folks
I,ve temporarily. fixed the s-y sports 4 on my vu solo2 by changing my location (wales) to republic of ireland in Autobuquets 28.2. All sports working. I,ll only do it to watch sports 4 because I lose local channels, but its a go for the moment. Try it on other boxes. Same problem with my mates openbox. I downloaded new channel list from cwaite and updated the misc file, went through the burn ok but after re-booting still no sports 4 although the alt for sports news was ok.

It is a waiting game, hopefully with a positive outcome. For openbox v8s do a blind scan and go into a to z in menu locate s and you will pick up sky sports 4 and news near bottom of list

i have zgemma down stairs they are fine on that but openbox upstairs some movies not clearing for some reason

Down??? A few channels are missing.

Good thing we are not in Italy then [emoji3]

But they seem to be implementing the same icam encryption on the channels (according to streamboard) as they did with sly it. They remain down,

Back