Sly sports 4 sly sport news and Eurosport 1&2 blank channels?

I,ve temporarily. fixed the s-y sports 4 on my vu solo2 by changing my location (wales) to republic of ireland in Autobuquets 28.2. All sports working. I,ll only do it to watch sports 4 because I lose local channels, but its a go for the moment. Try it on other boxes. Same problem with my mates openbox. I downloaded new channel list from cwaite and updated the misc file, went through the burn ok but after re-booting still no sports 4 although the alt for sports news was ok.

You can keep your location as Wales
Just use custom swap to add ss4 and ss news to the list
Add this in custom swap.txt
404=1104
406=1086
And set channel swap to yes then run autobouqests

When they done it in Italy I'm pretty sure they had to sawp out all the existing viewing cards in circulation with new ones in order to view channels.....wheras people are still able to view channels on sd boxes with there current viewing cards so I don't think it's the same incryption but I could be wrong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What image are you using on the zgemma

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
I rebooted the box. On the splash screen when loading reads
Zgemma h2s/h2h
Vsky qu5.00
Release date Aug 2016
Is the vsky 5.00 related to the image?
I managed to get sports 4 and sports news working by holding down and the red button.
Hopefully the box sorts itself out.
Thanks for your time and patience everybody for a novice like myself lol. I'm learning as I go.

The press down then red button works on my Zgemma boxes and after a blind scan retune on my Father in laws Openbox SS4 is working on channel 936

Back