Sly sports 4 sly sport news and Eurosport 1&2 blank channels?

hi folks
I bought a zgemma last month and it's been running fine but over the past couple of days I've noticed sky sports 4 sly news and Eurosport 1&2 have all blacked out?.I've emailed the seller but the seller sends me a copy and paste email with basic instructions like rescan channels which I did. Check wires are connected etc which I have done and the channels are still blank. The other channels are fine but a few sports channels are black. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I'm at my wits end trying to get the channels working. I'm not very tech savvy but I can follow instructions etc. Feed back would be grateful. Kind regards folks

Are you in a cave in Afghanistan :-), it's all over the shop, sky are upto their tricks and blocked a transponder, there is a workaround, it's in the forum , Eurosport 1, 2, TCM, and Atlantic are kaput at present, if your good at praying now is as good a time as any that it's not the end of cs

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

It's something sky has done just ride it out a fix is on the way

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. Will it auto update the fix or will i have to apply the fix myself with a usb? I'm learning as I go mate. As stated I'm not that tech Stacy,All the info I can sponge would be grateful. Kind regards

Are you in a cave in Afghanistan :), it's all over the shop, sky are upto their tricks and blocked a transponder, there is a workaround, it's in the forum , Eurosport 1, 2, TCM, and Atlantic are kaput at present, if your good at praying now is as good a time as any that it's not the end of cs

I'm new to this pal. I've been browsing this site since i got my zgemma. I've found alot of useful information on here. I noticed the channels were gone so I thought I'd post on here for a point in the right direction.

The fix if it can be sorted has nothing to do with end users it's a server update, but no one knows what's happening or is it actually the start of the end, as for getting back some of the channels, do a autoscan on sat and select the missing channels that are active from channel list and add to bouquet if your using advanced bouquet maker set region to ROI and rescan

Menu....setup ....service searching......autobouquets maker.. providers . Then once changed save and scan

G33 i image the region needs to be set to republic of Ireland from menu ?

G33 i image the region needs to be set to republic of Ireland from menu ?

Not sure because the channels will already be stored in box from last scan ....if you are running vix press up then blue go into sports .....hilight sly sports 4 and press yellow I think for providers ...you should see bslyb if you click on that you will see several sly sports 4 channels pick the second one down and it will work the only difference will be that the adverts are Irish

the autobouqete maker has not picked up on the frequency change,for quick fix Press down on remote press red button and chose the second one down
Go to sky sport news ,it should be blank.now press down on the remote,Then press red button,Now choose second one.
There is no fix for channels other than sport news and ss4 at the moment but there are some +1 channels stil available.
This is a temporary fix for this channel,hopefully the autobouqete will sort itself out.

Back