Sly sports football HD

Just curious as to how this is still available on cable CS? I thought Vermin moved all sly sports to cardless boxes only.

Sky sports football hd did go at the same time as all the other sky sports hds, apart from mix and news all the sds remained, but then on the 1st August when all the sky sports sds went off, football hd came back and News and Mix Hds and Sds remained.

The way things are going, we should all enjoy it while its still there along with what else is still working on cable and sat, considering the price we all pay for our subs, compared to the money Sky and VM are looking per month.

Just a bit of wishful thinking because we got SS football back we may get the others back at some point.
I know mix and news remained but I thought the football one to stay was odd as that’s a “premium” one.

Just a bit of wishful thinking because we got SS football back we may get the others back at some point.
I know mix and news remained but I thought the football one to stay was odd as that’s a “premium” one.

very much doubt it as they have changed the encryption

I don’t even have the channel listing for the sky sports,it starts from Sky sport news channel 409,401 to 408 are missing.

I don’t even have the channel listing for the sky sports,it starts from Sky sport news channel 409,401 to 408 are missing.
Sky sports HD went off virgin about a year and half ago
Sky sports sd went off in August and 3 sky sports HD channels are now showing in HD. , news, mix and football
Racing also clears in sd

Not sure how you getting sky sports football or the racing,as you say racing you don’t mean the F1 do you.

Lol I get the racing side of it,so can you help me to the sky sports back as I only have BT SPORT.Do I need to update my box.Im in 00005 area Luton/Bedford.

Lol I get the racing side of it,so can you help me to the sky sports back as I only have BT SPORT.Do I need to update my box.Im in 00005 area Luton/Bedford.

update provider files in autobouquetmaker menu, then scan for channels

You will only get the 4 sky sports channels mentioned above, news, mix, football and racing

Back