Sly Sports PL disappeared

AJK786

Hi all,

I have a Star Track 400 HD Plus box and after a recent software upgrade the Sly Sports Premier League (PL) is now showing the Sky One channel.

I’ve attempted to re-scan the Sly Sports PL channel but every time I try to re-scan the channel, it fails.

There isn’t much support for this box on the forums so I’m hopeful someone can help me find the PL channel. I’ve contacted my provider who is no help at all.

I’ve attached some images which contain more info on the current channel frequency etc.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 7476A7C9-0D94-4F7B-9F92-66DBCC1B6177.jpeg
    7476A7C9-0D94-4F7B-9F92-66DBCC1B6177.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • C867C1AE-34D2-4E02-AD3E-CC239B45A554.jpeg
    C867C1AE-34D2-4E02-AD3E-CC239B45A554.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
My Sky One SD shows Sky One and also my Sky PL SD shows Sky One so not sure what’s happening.

Do you have any idea how I can scan in the correct Sky PL channel?

Thanks.

not familiar with that box so don't know how to scan
are the other sports channels playing?
there's no live PL on that channel today and when live PL is on, it's usually on 2 or 3 other sports channels at same time

not familiar with that box so don't know how to scan
are the other sports channels playing?
there's no live PL on that channel today and when live PL is on, it's usually on 2 or 3 other sports channels at same time
Some of the other sports channels are fine such as Sky Golf. I used to watch the live PL games on Sky Main Event but that channel no longer works at all as it shows as ‘No Signal’. Sky PL hasn’t been working for me for around a month now.

Might it be in the radio section as movement has put a number of channels in the wrong place.
I thought this may be the case but I currently cannot access the radio section as when I go into my favourites, there isn’t a radio section for me to select :(

I thought this may be the case but I currently cannot access the radio section as when I go into my favourites, there isn’t a radio section for me to select :(
Just found the radio section and the channel doesn’t show in this section either

Yeah i got blank screen on sly prem league and message saying we'll be back the channel is off air right now on sly sports football lol

Back