Sly Sports PL not clearing

botixxx

Hey guys,

Noticed yesterday Sly Sports PL was not clearing on virmin as of yesterday. The rest are working fine. Just wanted to know if anybody else is having this issue.

Any replies would be much appreciated. Maybe the end is nigh? Lol.

Hey guys,

Noticed yesterday Sly Sports PL was not clearing on virmin as of yesterday. The rest are working fine. Just wanted to know if anybody else is having this issue.

Any replies would be much appreciated. Maybe the end is nigh? Lol.

nope it's working perfect, you just need to run abm, but before that, update provider files

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan
if you get an error like 'incompatible 2.8>3.1' or 'failed to tune Virgin on tuner B' you may need to update your build/image

nope it's working perfect, you just need to run abm, but before that, update provider files
Is it Auto Bouquet Maker?
then perform a scan
if you get an error like 'incompatible 2.8>3.1' or 'failed to tune Virgin on tuner B' you may need to update your build/image
Thank you mate. So helpful! I shall try this later on today. Will update you once done.

then perform a scan
i got 'incompatible 2.8>3.1' how do i update my build? please

i got 'incompatible 2.8>3.1' how do i update my build? please

you'd probably be better off reflashing the box, go to Downloads section at the top of this page and find either wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange, both require openatv6.2 and both offer easy to follow instructions, then you'll have a new build and a fully updated ABM.
you will need to re-enter your line afterwards so you may wish to backup your box to save lines etc.

you'd probably be better off reflashing the box, go to Downloads section at the top of this page and find either wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange, both require openatv6.2 and both offer easy to follow instructions, then you'll have a new build and a fully updated ABM.
you will need to re-enter your line afterwards so you may wish to backup your box to save lines etc.
cheers mate will do that

then perform a scan

Hey mate. Sorry about the late reply. I did what you said and updated the ABM. Took 3 mins and voila.... all working a treat!! Thanks again mate.

Back