Sly UK abm

I'm trying to use sky tuner for free view. When I try to create the bouquets it doesn't work. Yet works when I use Freesat provider

I'm getting tuning failed. Tuner config errors, signal cabling issues, any other reception issues

I'm trying to use sky tuner for free view. When I try to create the bouquets it doesn't work. Yet works when I use Freesat provider

Freeview is only available through a terrestrial aerial.
You need to setup Freesat through a satellite dish.

It's configured and plays sly channels fine just doesn't create bouquets. I can create bouquets using same tuner buy on Freesat provider

When you are setting sky up in ABM have you got it to create sections bouquets, otherwise it will create one big list called last scanned

The error on screen tells you the problem. Tuner letter and what frequency it cannot get a lock on to.

Sky UK uses:
orbital_position="282"
frequency="11778000"
symbol_rate="27500000"
polarization="1" (Vertical)
fec_inner="0"
inversion="2"

Freesat UK uses:
orbital_position="282"
frequency="11426000"
symbol_rate="27500000"
polarization="0" (Horizontal)
fec_inner="0"
inversion="2"
system="0"

You need to look into your signal reception. Double check with Signal finder that you can get lock on those two frequencies, not just the first one.

Edit:
If you perform a scan of 28.2, you should find 900+ chanenls. If you get less than this there is a problem. Using ABM is not scanning.

The error on screen tells you the problem. Tuner letter and what frequency it cannot get a lock on to.

Sky UK uses:
orbital_position="282"
frequency="11778000"
symbol_rate="27500000"
polarization="1" (Vertical)
fec_inner="0"
inversion="2"

Freesat UK uses:
orbital_position="282"
frequency="11426000"
symbol_rate="27500000"
polarization="0" (Horizontal)
fec_inner="0"
inversion="2"
system="0"

You need to look into your signal reception. Double check with Signal finder that you can get lock on those two frequencies, not just the first one.

Edit:
If you perform a scan of 28.2, you should find 900+ chanenls. If you get less than this there is a problem. Using ABM is not scanning.
His channels clear OK but ABM isn't creating sky bouquets

Just in case you missed edit on last post, a manual scan of 28.2 satellite should get you 900+ services. If you are not getting this, you need to improve your signal reception. It could be the LNB needs a slight twist to correct the skew, or the dish needs a bit of a nudge. You can press edges of dish to see if you can get an improvement. Or the LNB is faulty and not switching. I also hope you are not using a Sky Q/Wideband LNB.

Attachments

• 11778 signal finder.jpg
    11778 signal finder.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 19
Back