Slyk skin rearranging tabs??

Bean123

Hi I'm newish to the iptv seen, I have a zgemma h2s box, i use to be with a provider and once set up it was all set up how I wanted it but unfortunately something happened with provider and no longer available

I'm with a new provider now, I reflashed box and put slyk skin on like I use to have and did the epg and tab mods, but not happy with the order of the tabs (bouquets think they might be called?)
Is it possible to rearrange them or hide some? There's a lot of foreign channels I'm not bothered about
I just want it to be like sky order
All, entertainment, sports, movies, kids, news etc instead of all muddled up

Thanks in advance and go easy on the tech terms as I'm a noob

You can move or delete anything you want.When bouquets showing in a list, sport ,entertainment etc press menu button and select move mode then you can highlight an item and move it anywhere you want,it is the same process if you want to move channels.When finished just press menu and disable move.Same If you want to delete a bouquet or channel,just select the item you want to delete,bouquet or channel,press menu and remove entry.You will need to turn off updates as when it updates overnight your changes will be lost.To do this menu/setup/service searching/sky bouquet maker/menu and turn enable sbm update to no and save settings. Also menu/setup/service searching/advanced bouquet management and turn off scheduled scan to no and save.You don't need it to update every day,just update it when you need to.

press the TV button and you should see a list of bouquets, if you now press the menu button which gives you options to move and/or hide etc

Ok thanks for help guys I'm currently at work at moment but will try when I get in hope it works
Much appreciated

Back