Small business PC security advise needed

loncell

TK Veteran
A friend of mine owns a small business using BT business account. Last night he was me about his works PC and if I could recommend an "all in one" security app mainly for emails and online banking and to try and keep the nasties at bay.

I told him those I knew of like:
AVG
Malewarebytes
Avast
Bitdefender
Norton
All the usual suspects but the ones I've tried are only the free versions and home use only.
Is there any with trials ?

He needs it to be all legit so paying isn't a problem. Something's that's not pop up crazy and a drain on the system.

A friend of mine owns a small business using BT business account. Last night he was me about his works PC and if I could recommend an "all in one" security app mainly for emails and online banking and to try and keep the nasties at bay.

I told him those I knew of like:
AVG
Malewarebytes
Avast
Bitdefender
Norton
All the usual suspects but the ones I've tried are only the free versions and home use only.
Is there any with trials ?

He needs it to be all legit so paying isn't a problem. Something's that's not pop up crazy and a drain on the system.
Avast give you 90 days of their premium account for free to try it might be worth a go

All my home pc run w7 malwarebytes as using the premium version and my office pc is using Avast unsure what version.
Laptop is using Avg and dont think i like it.

Thanks , I've used Malewarebytes free and it seems ok but I don't know how intrusive the Premium can be.
I know Norton is a buggar for draining PC resources.
I'll look at Avast as well I think he has a free version on his laptop. I don't want to say "Use this", we all know were that one leads to.

At the end of the day it will be his choice, I'll just put the options out in front of him based on what others think are good and ones to avoid and let him make the final choice

Thanks , I've used Malewarebytes free and it seems ok but I don't know how intrusive the Premium can be.
I know Norton is a buggar for draining PC resources.
I'll look at Avast as well I think he has a free version on his laptop. I don't want to say "Use this", we all know were that one leads to.

At the end of the day it will be his choice, I'll just put the options out in front of him based on what others think are good and ones to avoid and let him make the final choice
Avast Premium Security | Online Security for Up to 10 Devices

Back