Smart iptv app issue

BlueBox

Just recently I have noticed every time I exit the app for normal TV.when I go to open the iptv app I keep losing the playlist I've spoken to the server owner who said the issue is with the Smart iptv app anyone else experience this problem thanks

Just recently I have noticed every time I exit the app for normal TV.when I go to open the iptv app I keep losing the playlist I've spoken to the server owner who said the issue is with the Smart iptv app anyone else experience this problem thanks
Yes that is generally case ask your provider if he is saving your playlist online it's a well known issue that smart iptv app loses playlists or if provider is adding content the playlist could be too big for the apps memory

Yes that is generally case ask your provider if he is saving your playlist online it's a well known issue that smart iptv app loses playlists or if provider is adding content the playlist could be too big for the apps memory
There must be millions of people using the smart iptv app so don't understand why the memory should effect me

There is a tab you can tick when you load your playlist, (using
siptv.eu playlist loader) which says keep playlist on line, but you need your 3mu file info, and mac address for your TV, make sure that's ticked and it should stay

Yeah I was having days where about 30 people would ask me to reload their playlist I have told them to buy a firestick as smart Iptv app is pants

I think smart stb is starting to have a good few issues some suppliers will not even support it now.

Back