Smart IPTV on firestick

Hi guys,

Am new here and I hope someone can help me.

I have got Smart IPTV on my firestick and all the streaming channels work absolutely fine however when I go to click on a VOD nothing happens and I am unable to play them.

Can anyone advise what it could be please.

Thanks
Becky

Hi guys,

Am new here and I hope someone can help me.

I have got Smart IPTV on my firestick and all the streaming channels work absolutely fine however when I go to click on a VOD nothing happens and I am unable to play them.

Can anyone advise what it could be please.

Thanks
Becky
Welcome to tech kings Have you been In contact with your supplier to see if there is a problem with their vod has it worked previously

Welcome to tech kings Have you been In contact with your supplier to see if there is a problem with their vod has it worked previously

I have sent him a message so will wait to hear back and see. What else could it be and is there anything I can do please?

It could be that you haven't got a movie player installed.
Try installing VLC and MX player and see it it works then.

I would go with benijofar and install VLC(works with anything) would be surprised if it didn't work,I'm sure there is a setting that allows you to play VOD through your chosen player

I had this problem with smart iptv on my LG tv . To fix it I had to go to siptv.eu and click “ save online “

Try using iptv smarters along with vlc that has no problems with vod on a firestick and all you need if your username, password and portal url no messing with the mac address. If you have no joy with that would put it down to your provider to be honest.

Like I stated if its never worked points to provider related issue my supplier provided a friend a test line for firestick and worked straight away sat and watched that Meg film on it lol
You have to rule out the technical stuff first as it is easy to always point to the provider in this case I would agree. The Meg now there's a hour and a half of my life I will never get back :LOL:

I prefer stbemu on a firestick works like a mag box pretty easy to set up but its what each individual prefers to use. £40 sounds very cheap for iptv with Vod but that's not to say the service isn't any good.

Back