SMART IPTV PROBLEM

yiorgos

Hi I have come here to see if I can get some help with smart iptv issues. I have installed it on an Amazon stick and here in the UK it was playing fine but I send it to my sister in Greece they plugged in on their LG TV and the iptv app isn’t working only the Amazon material. Prior to getting the stick they installed smart iptv directly onto the TV and played for a day or two and then it stopped. Does anyone know if LG are blocking this kind of app or have you seen this before?

Thanking you in advance.

try a vpn and if you take my advice in consideration start using android box tv
because all isp in europ throttliing famous iptv providers :nomouth:

Hi I have come here to see if I can get some help with smart iptv issues. I have installed it on an Amazon stick and here in the UK it was playing fine but I send it to my sister in Greece they plugged in on their LG TV and the iptv app isn’t working only the Amazon material. Prior to getting the stick they installed smart iptv directly onto the TV and played for a day or two and then it stopped. Does anyone know if LG are blocking this kind of app or have you seen this before?

Thanking you in advance.
LG will not be blocking it, it is not on the TV it is on the stick, as already suggested, connect a VPN and try your IPTV app then, good luck (y)

Smart IPTV?
It's older than Demis Roussos mate, you'd be better to get your IPTV provider to give you his own app for Android instead of paying for an outdated app that stopped working three years ago
I think it works but is crap

I think it works but is crap
It works perfect for lines that have 500 channels or thereabouts, when it was invented it worked brilliant.
The dude who thought it up was a true genius, seriously.
It worked on half a dozen different TV models and low end Android devices.
He charged €5 for lifetime use after a free week trial.
He must have sold at least ten million copies of it, at a fiver a pop, maybe a hundred million and he wrote one app.
Provided no content.

Fat ******* sitting on an Hawaiian beach covered in slippery blondes feeding him popcorn chicken and taking turns on the greasy pole.

Smart iptv can’t handle big playlists at all you have to have it stripped to the bare minimum.
Pablo is right if they have a firestick your provider will send you some instructions to install his app.
With smart iptv app your playlists can disappear and if the mac has changed the new mac needs adding to smart iptv website

Smart IPTV?
It's older than Demis Roussos mate, you'd be better to get your IPTV provider to give you his own app for Android instead of paying for an outdated app that stopped working three years ago
😝 i have smart iptv on my and three of my friends TVs and play just fine it’s only my sister’s that doesn’t. I will try a VPN and see what happens.

Back