smart iptv. question please

sut

hi guys,

i currently use smart iptv. on my samsung tv. i want to know is it possible to run 2 version of this on the same device ( i,e 2 smart iptvs on the same tv )

the reason i ask is i find that often that my supplier may have an issue and i may lose channels or they glitch so i would like a second supplier as a back up. i used to use 1 supplier running on smart iptv and another supplier running on set iptv but for some reason the suppliers seem to have an issue with set iptv and the kept dropping the channel list from it.

any help wold be great thank you

You could but would need to incorporate both setups into 1 file (m3u) Not hard to do and then when you load it via the website you will have the lot on there

Thanks for the info. Can I ask how I would do that ? I have no idea how I would go about but sound like a great idea. I assume from what you said I would load both suppliers lines into 1 version of smart IPTV .

No not as yet. I currently have 1 as I cancelled the other due to the channel list keeping dropping from set IPTV. I will buy a second line tomorrow though now I know this can be done.
So you just have 1 n3u file and do you load it yourself via the smart iptv site ??

There is another version of smart iptv on Samsung think it's called nanomoid or something like that so you could use both apps

So you just have 1 n3u file and do you load it yourself via the smart iptv site ??
ues at the minute i have 1 file but as soon as i have written this i will look for a good reliable second. the first was just sent to my tv and it worked, i can get to the smart iptv site. and with instruction i can figure it out. ( may need to find what my current file is so i dont delete it and lose it )

Back