Smart siptv

Saucer

Hi everyone,

this is my first post.
I’ve recently started using a smart siptv app on an Amazon Firestick. Worked perfectly well initially when I got it.
However just checked this evening.
and it’s now showing no channels.
And instead says “1. Check playlist Nr.1 URL!” And visit support.siptv.app for troubleshooting.
Can anyone please give guidance as I’m really unsure at to how to follow up on this??

thank you in advance for all guidance

Hi everyone,

this is my first post.
I’ve recently started using a smart siptv app on an Amazon Firestick. Worked perfectly well initially when I got it.
However just checked this evening.
and it’s now showing no channels.
And instead says “1. Check playlist Nr.1 URL!” And visit support.siptv.app for troubleshooting.
Can anyone please give guidance as I’m really unsure at to how to follow up on this??

thank you in advance for all guidance
Also mentions “connect failed”

why wud u have siptv on a firestick ? crappest app about realy gone down hill ,loads of better more stable apps about

thats not down to me buddy thats down to ur supplier if they have ther own app or an xc app or sumat siptv is really crap thes days i dont evan support it anymore

Also mentions “connect failed”
If your provider has given you the m3u you need to put it in the siptv website play list upload and send it to the mac address showing in siptv app.

But if he's not given you the m3u you need to contact him.

If you changed from wired to WiFi connection it will have changed mac address

Back