Smart stb app

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I downloaded the smart stb on Samsung tv yesterday....I tested a line yesterday and it has ended now...I would like to test another line but keep getting this message “your stb is blocked call provider”

Can anyone help in how to test another line I have been given?

Hi

I downloaded the smart stb on Samsung tv yesterday....I tested a line yesterday and it has ended now...I would like to test another line but keep getting this message “your stb is blocked call provider”

Can anyone help in how to test another line I have been given?

You need to change the portal url to that of your other provider... Not sure whether you do that on the tv itself, or on a website, as I haven't used the app on samsung tv... Having a quick google search, looks like you do it on the website:

https://iptvstack.com/questions/how-to-add-m3u-playlist-to-smart-stb

You need to change the portal url to that of your other provider... Not sure whether you do that on the tv itself, or on a website, as I haven't used the app on samsung tv... Having a quick google search, looks like you do it on the website:

https://iptvstack.com/questions/how-to-add-m3u-playlist-to-smart-stb

Hi

Thanks for your help. I had a look at that link and managed to change the new portal url and got a message saying it successfully updated it, but I’m still getting the same stb is blocked message on the tv.

Attachments

• DF5F22EA-9DBC-4D34-A6E1-6154C1380414.png
    DF5F22EA-9DBC-4D34-A6E1-6154C1380414.png
    555 KB · Views: 10
I was looking for a option to reboot/restart the app but can’t seem to find it (see pic)

Attachments

• 38C7A0A2-AD1D-4777-9DFE-600C4B4E61B5.jpeg
    38C7A0A2-AD1D-4777-9DFE-600C4B4E61B5.jpeg
    800.3 KB · Views: 2
It's one of a few things. Either the app is still using the old portal or the new test hasn't entered the correct mac address...

I'd be tempted to say to shut the TV down. Pull power out of the wall for a few minutes (or just flick the switch for more ease :p). and then try again

It's one of a few things. Either the app is still using the old portal or the new test hasn't entered the correct mac address...

I'd be tempted to say to shut the TV down. Pull power out of the wall for a few minutes (or just flick the switch for more ease :p). and then try again

Thanks you were right.

I held the power button for a few seconds to shut the tv down and then switched back on the new portal was there.

Thanks pal

Back