Smarters Advice

gtunney

Hi all,

I’m looking for some general advice for how best to run Smarters. I have this installed on my fire tv 4K 2nd gen. I’d ideally just like to leave Smarters on all the time but after a short while of standby the fire tv goes back to the Home Screen. I’ve disabled all screensaver options. Any tips how to keep it open?
If there is no way to keep it open how to people handle channel and EPG updates? If it can’t stay open it renders the automatic update useless. Do you update Everytime you launch Smarters?

thanks

See if this help with the stick going into standby

If the app is not closing down after that then run a manual update when you use it.

Hi all,

I’m looking for some general advice for how best to run Smarters. I have this installed on my fire tv 4K 2nd gen. I’d ideally just like to leave Smarters on all the time but after a short while of standby the fire tv goes back to the Home Screen. I’ve disabled all screensaver options. Any tips how to keep it open?
If there is no way to keep it open how to people handle channel and EPG updates? If it can’t stay open it renders the automatic update useless. Do you update Everytime you launch Smarters?

thanks
If I remember rightly Smarters automatically updates EPG and Playlists when it is launched

Hi all,

thanks
you should try latest versions of iptv smarters not the same as old one that when you run it it updates when loading . check out resources section Ferret kindly uploaded latest versions.

Back