Smarters hangs after TV on standby

Bigyinuk

Hi all. Very strange - Once the TV has been on standby Smarters won't respond to input from the Fire remote. I have to pull the power out of the Fire and restart it to get Smarters working again. All other apps, Youtube, Netflix etx seem fine.

Any ideas?

Hi all. Very strange - Once the TV has been on standby Smarters won't respond to input from the Fire remote. I have to pull the power out of the Fire and restart it to get Smarters working again. All other apps, Youtube, Netflix etx seem fine.

Any ideas?
Are you completely exiting out of app once watched it as it will be stuck on last connection

Possibly not - but its not me actually using it so I don't know. I just get called in to help when he tries to get it working again!! Once you go back to the app when the TV is powered back on from standby, you can't close it or do anything with Smarters as the app won't respond to any commands from the remote. Its just stuck on the screen showing - Live/Movies/Series/List User etc Only way to get Smarters working again is to power the Fire off and on.

I never saw it do that on my TV but tbf I always exited the app completely when I'd finished watching IPTV. He's more likely to just stick the TV on standby when he's done with whatever he's watching, so yeah, I suppose that could well be it Baz

Back