Smarters playback issues

danmorr80

Hi all,
I have been running smarters on a couple of firesticks for my slams some friends , I have tried the lite version , the pro version and now also a cracked version of the pro. I have downloaded from different sites . All are having the same problem .
After about weeks the app works as far as channel playback, no matter what channel I select just get a black screen and the loading circle . Happens across different internet providers and with and without a vpn. I know there’s no problem with the line as I can delete the smarters , side load it again and it all works great for about two weeks. I have also run it on my iOS device without problem the same time I am getting the black screen and loading circle on smarters on the firestick.
Is there any playback limit? Or any settings that I need to change?
Or is there an alternative app similar to smarters?
Thanks in advance

Hi all,
I have been running smarters on a couple of firesticks for my slams some friends , I have tried the lite version , the pro version and now also a cracked version of the pro. I have downloaded from different sites . All are having the same problem .
After about weeks the app works as far as channel playback, no matter what channel I select just get a black screen and the loading circle . Happens across different internet providers and with and without a vpn. I know there’s no problem with the line as I can delete the smarters , side load it again and it all works great for about two weeks. I have also run it on my iOS device without problem the same time I am getting the black screen and loading circle on smarters on the firestick.
Is there any playback limit? Or any settings that I need to change?
Or is there an alternative app similar to smarters?
Thanks in advance
Almost all IPTV providers have their own Android apps/players. Ask yours for his app and try that. On all devices

Sub is still working and once smarters is reinstalled on the stick the same line works fine . …. It’s frying my brain lol
Is there a playback limit on smarters?
Have you been clearing the cache?

If not it can cause the issues you mention.

go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed applications > Look for the All apps> clear cache

Sub is still working and once smarters is reinstalled on the stick the same line works fine . …. It’s frying my brain lol
Is there a playback limit on smarters?
It happened to me before and the provider asked me to download another one of his app and change the player and that sorted it. Ask you provider if they have another app and try it and see.

Back