Smoothly or Judder?

Wonka87

Hi guys

Just got my Zgemma few weeks ago and I still not happy with my sky sports live show an football or golf etc, the ball aren't running smoothly like a sky box...its keep judder..

Anybody got same problem?

Anybody know how to fix this?

Keith

do you mean I need check how my iptv is set up?

if so where can I find ? cos the lad who I bought it from he set it up for me...

It won't tell you on box mate do you go into any plugins to view iptv or is it linked to your epg have you spoke to provider

I found that turning auto motion plus off in tv settings sorted mine
I thought I would thank you for this post, as I have had a 55inch 4k 3d for five years now and when you switched it on the picture had a meteor tail like effect with fast moving scenes and the only fix was to go into 3d go out to 2d and that sorted it for the session but soon as you switched off and back on you had to repeat the scenario, also having two H7s and a droidbox attached on hdmis you had to do the same!! every time you switched hdmi , I switched the motion plus off and it has solved the problem, can't believe I didn't find a solution sooner, the manual is the size of a 1970s yellow pages and I contacted the makers twice!! Cheers again.
I did find a fix of sorts and didn't live with the dodgy picture, but the fix now is permanent!!

You probably want to set up a swap file as 2s is very slow now and probably download service app and use ext3 player.

Back