Not open for further replies.

Tweeter

...from a TK Veteran. decided to go with him as:
a. hes a veteran here
b. hes in the uk
c. txt/whattsap support
d. he runs the servers n not a reseller
e. HES A VETERAN!

2 weeks after i had em, sly went down, been told itll be backup by weekend as sever went "dark"
as we all now know that was obviously BS

since then been looking at iptv and have now decided to install it onto my zgemma h2s, asked for the 3 lines to be switched over as he runs the servers (as i was told they were garunteed when i purchased em) and have been told NO and that id need to buy new lines!!

my customers are now fuming and not willing to wait any longer, theyre demanding theyre money back which i totally understand and am willing to give em

is it unreasonable for me to ask him to switch the lines?

pretty sad really as it just goes to show what some peoples customer service is like, worst thing is i wouldve carried on buying lines of him had he just switched em as ive still got alot more people wanted the setup, only reason i havent set any more up yet was coz of the sly down issue!

advice pls guys/admin?

Not quite sure what your getting at?
You bought sly lines and because the channels have gone you want to be switched over to IPTV?
If that's the case then I don't see why he should. Its 2 different services and anyone who bought a sly line at anytime should of known it could end at anytime. If that's not the case then maybe you need to contact a mod and get their opinion

Not quite sure what your getting at?
You bought sly lines and because the channels have gone you want to be switched over to IPTV?

yes so i paid for 3 lines at full price which were only live for 2 weeks

have asked for a switch over but been denied

he runs the servers but they cant be doin much as slys down, so is it unreasonable for me to ask for a switch? or is ok for him to just point blank say no? bearing n mind ive only had the 3 lines for 2 weeks and was told theyre "garunteed"

Two completely separate things, you can't expect him to pay out of his own pocket for your IPTV just because sky went off on cs. You know nothings guaranteed with the lines and you were just unlucky (as was i that you renewed at the wrong time)

Move on

yes so i paid for 3 lines at full price which were only live for 2 weeks

have asked for a switch over but been denied
Contact a mod then and see what they have to say.
Are you sure the lines are dead and its just not the channels that have gone dark?

It's not a genuine service so nothing is guaranteed - at the end of the day, you're committing a crime and are dealing with other criminals here.

The provider has guaranteed the lines for longevity - what S*y do during this period is out of the hands of server providers and I wouldn't refund you or switch you over either to be honest if you're just missing all the channels like everyone else is.

It has always been accepted generally that we all took a risk in buying and using this service.
My supplier is still running the servers and connecting to those channels not blocked yet.
They are still connecting with the dark channels as well but no picture or sound.
He always had a disclaimer but remember that they are still paying for their services to connect.
Their costs haven't reduced so is it fair to expect a refund ?
This problem generally arises when lines have been resold and the cost involved increases.
I believe the feeds involved for sat/iptv are totally different so again the provider is probably now paying extra money to provide those.
Risky business i'm afraid and no right/wrong answer in this case in my opinion.

yh i NOW get the whole its not garunteed bit, but i was told it WAS garunteed when i bought em

hoping admin can gimme theyre opinion on this

he wouldnt be paying out of his pocket as he runs the servers! his survers aint doing much as we all know sly isnt being broadcast to zgemma boxes at the mo (excluding freeview)

There are still plenty of encrypted channels available at the moment.....
Just not any owned by sky

It has always been accepted generally that we all took a risk in buying and using this service.
My supplier is still running the servers and connecting to those channels not blocked yet.
They are still connecting with the dark channels as well but no picture or sound.
He always had a disclaimer but remember that they are still paying for their services to connect.
Their costs haven't reduced so is it fair to expect a refund ?
This problem generally arises when lines have been resold and the cost involved increases.
I believe the feeds involved for sat/iptv are totally different so again the provider is probably now paying extra money to provide those.
Risky business i'm afraid and no right/wrong answer in this case in my opinion.

cheers for your reply

if thats the case mayb there should be a sticky or some kind of noticable info on the site stating that this is all illegal and thers no honour amongst thieves! your on your own as soon as youve clicked the "send payment" button !

ive even ntried to negotiate to gimme just 6 months of itpv and been told no!

IMO thats unreasonable !!

How is it pointless?
I'm still happily using what's left.
If you used the request a line thread you should of read the first post as everything is explained there.
Your going to have to take it for what it is as its not going to change

And as has been said, the lines are guaranteed for longevity - not the content and it is unreasonable for you to ask to be switched over to IPTV.

Oh and IPTV isn't all that good either.

You knew the risks and if you didn't then that's your own fault for not doing the research. That may sound harsh but its the truth. There is nothing any provider can do to get those channels back.

Guaranteed means 'not going to freeze every two minutes and I won't do a runner with your cash after a month' to me. We all knew this arrangement was going to end at some point, so the expectations of anyone you set up should be managed in that respect. If you want fully guaranteed, then proper Sky is the only way to go.

I've cheekily asked my supplier if I can transfer my cccam panel credit to his IPTV panel, but he won't. That's on top of all the active lines set up on there.

cheers for your reply

if thats the case mayb there should be a sticky or some kind of noticable info on the site stating that this is all illegal and thers no honour amongst thieves! your on your own as soon as youve clicked the "send payment" button !

ive even ntried to negotiate to gimme just 6 months of itpv and been told no!

IMO thats unreasonable !!

Did you read the guidance notes on the first post of the old request thread ??
Why would we put a big sticky anywhere else saying "Don't buy dodgy illegal sharing services"
If you're that naive regarding this business then you should not have been selling lines and making money without understanding the risks ?
This service had existed for years and most people had a good run at it and saved a lot of money.
Recent newcomers missed the boat !!!

We all know that when we bought these lines it's a gamble.even if you only got a couple of weeks you prob still in pocket from paying full legit price.my friends family fully understand the situation with their boxes.we all moving to iptv.they can always go back to being honest people and pay around £100 a month.some are even happy with the channels still on plus movies with built in iptv player.look at the bigger picture

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back