So i bought a few sly lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that you kinda feel this way.. the inlaws bought a h2h with a sly line about 2 months ago! Same situation as everyone else! However the guy hasn't stopped the service as I bet your still getting BT Sport, music channels etc, it's not his fault or with in his capability to give back the lost channels. The inlaws are asking the questions that I've answered time and time again. If you want all them services back then you will have to get an iptv sub.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

If you only bought the lines a few weeks ago both you and the line supplier would have known that there was channels missing (some sky sports, sky Atlantic etc) and a good chance that they would all go eventually?

My supplier sent out an email price list stating facts about channels going off and reducing price big time on them.i tell you what for what channels still on and the low cost of a sat gift I'd still buy one tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I do understand what you are getting at here, especially after 3 weeks i would be a little pi$$ed off.
Saying that, if i was the provider and had a customer who just purchased 3x 12 Month lines 3 weeks into them, I would offer the person a switch over to IPTV, but with a small fee on top.
This is exactly what I would do, and have done already.
But, this is simply down to personal preference & what the provider is willing to do. Each to there own!!
On the flip side, you would have went back to him for more IPTV Accounts i would imagine, and now you will not return to him.
The SLY side is still working, and clears many channels, so the service you paid for is still valid & working.
Good Luck

in which case IMO there should be a 30 day "cool off" period incase of any issues. especially when buying a 12 MONTHS sub!

as the subs are sold via TK there should be something in place to cover buyers, or a clause that sellers must abide with if within the "cool off" period

perhaps something to think about Admin

My supplier sent out an email price list stating facts about channels going off and reducing price big time on them.i tell you what for what channels still on and the low cost of a sat gift I'd still buy one tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

thats more than what i got bud!

Did you read the guidance notes on the first post of the old request thread ??
Why would we put a big sticky anywhere else saying "Don't buy dodgy illegal sharing services"
If you're that naive regarding this business then you should not have been selling lines and making money without understanding the risks ?
This service had existed for years and most people had a good run at it and saved a lot of money.
Recent newcomers missed the boat !!!

put a "dont buy dodgy illegal saring services" sticky ontop of the page where you buy em, genius lol
thanks for your help admin!

in which case IMO there should be a 30 day "cool off" period incase of any issues. especially when buying a 12 MONTHS sub!

as the subs are sold via TK there should be something in place to cover buyers, or a clause that sellers must abide with if within the "cool off" period

not going to happen lol
you knew the risks and there is nothing that can be done about it
the site recommends no one and any dealings done is upto the 2 people involved and no one else
maybe this should be locked now as its been made clear by beni that nothing can be done

I do understand what you are getting at here, especially after 3 weeks i would be a little pi$$ed off.
Saying that, if i was the provider and had a customer who just purchased 3x 12 Month lines 3 weeks into them, I would offer the person a switch over to IPTV, but with a small fee on top.
This is exactly what I would do, and have done already.
But, this is simply down to personal preference & what the provider is willing to do. Each to there own!!
On the flip side, you would have went back to him for more IPTV Accounts i would imagine, and now you will not return to him.
The SLY side is still working, and clears many channels, so the service you paid for is still valid & working.
Good Luck

exactly!!

so has he gained my 3 x 12 months sly subs? or has he lost on the 3 x iptv that i now need, plus the others ill be installing once ive trial run the iptv...

neway this is my last post on the matter now, wont be dealing with him again!

Oh my lord :grin: :grin: :grin:

This thread has perked me up a bit today. Not because what has happened as I feel for you, I myself have also been bitten but it's the chance you take. It's more the fact what you are asking time and time again is unreasonable. IPTV is completely different service and a lot more expensive.

This is what happens when someone becomes a 'reseller' without actually knowing the full picture :-( I for one will be staying away from the IPTV request thread for a couple of days ;-)

He won't be writing to anybody via this forum for a short while !
Take your chances in this business and accept when things go pear shaped.

DO NOT USE IT AS AN UNDERHANDED MEANS OF NAMING A MEMBER AND HOPE TO GET AWAY WITH IT !!!!!

Thread now closed.

hoping admin can gimme theyre opinion on this

Not sure on what part you don't understand about this....

There is no separate option, whatever the Mods say is final.... See Quoted.

Did you read the guidance notes on the first post of the old request thread ??
Why would we put a big sticky anywhere else saying "Don't buy dodgy illegal sharing services"
If you're that naive regarding this business then you should not have been selling lines and making money without understanding the risks ?
This service had existed for years and most people had a good run at it and saved a lot of money.
Recent newcomers missed the boat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back